Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Name

Our blog now has a new name. "The Schappers" reflects that this blog is about Ashley and myself and not just me. Everytime I bring up the blog Ashley would complain that it was "my" blog and not "our" blog. So now that problem has been taken care of.

As for the other things in life we are doing well. I had my first round or midterms this last week. They all went well and I feel good about them. I have one more to take care of this tuesday and another wax up practical on thursday then I will have a few weeks that are test free.

Ashley is doing well. Her tennis is going well and she is getting more lessons there at the club where she is working. Now that the weather is cooling down more people should be heading indoors to play tennis, and hopefully that will increase the number of lesssons and classes that she will be able to teach.

Oh, and the Phillies ended up beating the Dodgers. I was sads to see the Dodgers eliminated, but it will be fun to root for the Phillies while we are living here in Philly. I guess I will have to go get my self a new Phillies hat to wear around.

Aside from that not too much else going on. Things have been going well for us and we are enjoying life here on the east coast. Maybe here in the next week or so we will get out and see some more sight and have some more pictures to post.

No comments: