Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dodgers update


Well for those of you who are not following baseball, here is an update on how the Dodgers are doing.  In short, not good.  They are now down 2 games to 0 against the Phillies.  They just can't seem to catch a break right now.  They are scoring runs, and have scored first in both games, but it seems like the Phillies always score right back to even things up or get ahead right after the Dodgers do.  It is a little frustrating.  But now the series heads back to LA so the Dodgers will have home field advantage for the next 2 games (3 if needed).  

Aside from that not too much else going on here for us.  Ashley is at work right now. That is still going very well for her and she is enjoying it still.  School has been going well for me, though the next 2 weeks are going to be busy because it is midterm time.  Hard to think that we are at about the halfway point.  It is going fast, but I am having a good time.   I need to take my camera into school with me one day and get some shots of the school and what I have been working on in lab since I am all done with the wax-ups now.  Our next big project is making provisional or temporary crowns using a thermoplastic matrix.  It is a cool project, but I am not too sure how practical it is going to be in actual practice.  You have to have a mold of a patient already taken prior to them needing a crown in order for this to work, and I know that isn't alway possible.  But then again if it is a patient I have been seeing for a while chances may be good that I would have taken an impression in a previous visit.  

Anyway, I will have to take some pics and see if I can get them up on here with a little bit of an explanation. 

Well until next time.  Go Dodgers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Dodgers!!! Go UTES!!! Undefeated so far!!! Susan