Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The 2nd Year

Well they say that the 2nd year is the busiest, at least when it comes to non-clinical stuff. I have also found that it seems to go the fastest. It is now March and the Spring semester will be over in April.

I haven't posted anything on here in a long time, so I am going to try and get better at putting some stuff up at least every few weeks or so.

It has been crazy February. I had about 10-11 different tests and quizzes that I had to study for. We had about 2 a weeks and sometime 3. All I can remember about the month of February is looking at the wall above my desk a lot. I spent the whole month studying and cramming. But all in all I have escaped unscathed. I did well on all the tests and I am doing well in all my classes, and despite all the studying that has to be done I am enjoying school. We have a pretty tight knit class and we all help each other get through. Plus we usually keep ourselves pretty entertained in lab while we joke around with each other.

I was thinking the other day that it is going to be kind of sad to go off to a practice somewhere and not have these friends around right there to talk to and have a little fun with.

The other crazy part about Feb. is that we got hit with 2 big snow storms. It pretty much shut the city down for about 3 days. I have several pictures and things to put up and I will try and start doing that more. Look for future posts that have mostly pictures.


Also, since I have been doing such a bad job at blogging, Ashley decided that she was going to start a blog for us to keep people up to date on stuff. Look for that at theschappers.blogspot.com

She will up date there too, and I will focus this blog more on what I am up to with school and those things.

Anyway, just wanted to put something up since it has been so long. Look for more to come soon I hope.


2 comments:

Sue said...

It's about time you posted something.

dashwilson said...

That's such a cute picture of you and Ashley! Have fun in Florida.