Friday, August 29, 2008

1st week of classes.

Well I survived my first week of classes here at Temple Dental! So far they were all pretty much introductions like normal, but we started in on some of the material. We also have gone down to lab twice and done wax-ups. I will have to take some pictures of the teeth I have done and post them online here. So things are going along smoothly for now and I am not too stressed out. I am sure next week we will get alot busier and have a lot more on our plates.

I wanted to post some pictures on here of our new apartment so you could see what it is like where we live. We really like it here and are excited to be living here. We still would like to see about buying a house in a year if we can, but if not I think we will be totally happy living here in these apartments for the next 4 years. So here are some pics so you can get an idea of what they look like. There is also one of me on the first day of school. Mom used to always take pictures of us, and Ashley wanted to do the same so I threw it on here too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Ashley,

I enjoyed the pictures! Your apartment house looks nice. Lots of greenery around. I enjoyed your first day of school picture too. Are shirts and ties required? You look very professional. We start back to school this week, on Wednesday. Have a good week!
Love, Mom

Ry and Kris Jones said...

So Matt, when do you get into scrubs? It took us over a month. Hope all is going well. Looks like you got a nice place and that its a nice area. I'm excited for you buddy. Keep up the hard work. You rock!

leoele said...

Hey Matt! This is Dain from the UofU PDS.

I'm glad to hear that you are settled in to your new place. Good luck on the upcoming school year!

I got my applications in over the summer, and all of my secondaries done by the first week of August. Now it's just a waiting game! I've got an interview at U of Florida in a couple of weeks, and ones at Indiana U. and Case later in the fall.

Heather said...

Ashley & Matt,

What a cute apartment! I sure miss the greenery of back east. When you guys come back to Utah, you'll realize what a desert it is! I love the 1st day of school picture of Matt. What a fun idea! You should make a scrapbook page of all of his 1st day of school pictures. Miss you guys!