Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost a Senior


Well apparently I only get on and post once a semester these days. My last post was at the end of Fall semester and it is now the end of Spring semester (I am taking a study break). Just a few more days and I will technically be a 4th year dental student. The time has flown by.

School is going well, just trying to stay busy in clinic and get all my patients in for what they need so I can get requirements done.

The twins' arrival is imminent and Ashley's belly is getting bigger and bigger by the day. Here is the latest belly bump pic...


She is doing really well though, but she does get uncomfortable at night trying to sleep. All her doctor visits have been good and the babies are growing and healthy and just where they need to be for all the measurements. Hard to believe I am going to be a Dad soon, let alone with twins.

Well there is a quick update of what is going on. Just a few more finals then I will be done studying (thank goodness).

2 comments:

leoele said...

I'm taking a study break to leave a comment. Glad all is well!

angied said...

oh my gosh you are so cute ashley!! hope all goes well when you deliver. being a mom is the best feeling in the world. :0)