Sunday, April 26, 2009

An amendment to my statement...

Our friend Andrea pointed out that I totally left her out of the story about helping with boards, and she definately deserves honorable mention.  Our friend Andrea from Salt Lake came out to be a board patient for Corbin (her bro in law) and Craig.  She got worked on for 2 days straight, and probably never wants to hear the word "dentist" again.  She was a real trooper thought and Craig and Corbin both owe her something big for her being a victim, oh I mean patient. Ha ha.  Props to you Andrea for being braver than most.  I don't think Ashley is willing to be a board patient for me, and I am her husband!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

hahaha! LOVE IT! Oh that's funny...okay now I am a lil embarrassed...not gonna lie! So lately like the past week I have been having bad dreams about the dentist! SERIOUSLY! Don't tell Corb or Craig, cuz they both did a great job, but I will wake up Tim and tell him that I had a bad dream. Take for intance last night! I dreampt (is that a word?)that I was the dentist! haha! Yeah, I was doing the board exams! I was soooo worried that the tools weren't sterilized! Then to make it worse Bridger was my patient! I didn't want to work on him because I felt so bad! haha! Seriusly bad dream EVERY night this past week, we will see what tonight brings!