Monday, March 23, 2009

Some more lab work.

Here are a few more pics of my lab work.  We are about to finish our restorative set for the year and move to Crown and Bridge.  I am kind of looking forward to the change of pace, but I am also feeling like I am getting pretty good at the preps we were working on, so now I will have to learn another new skill set for the crown and bridge stuff.  Any way, here are some pics of the typodont we use to simulate the mouth while we work on the plastic teeth.  The preps I have done here are much smaller Class III preps for a composite resin filling and one Class II composite. (AKA Tooth color filling) They aren't filled yet, I will be doign that in the next few days.  I will try and get some more pictures of that too. 

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mold needs some dental work. Maybe braces, too. Get on that! Love, Aunt Susan